Sunday, August 16, 2015

The Lion and the Bear and the Tiger and Isaiah 11:6

   I can only wonder. I see a video of a lion and a tiger and a bear -- buddies they are -- displaying affection for each other.
   And, I think of the scripture, Isaiah 11:6. "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them."
   And, I think of all the videos on Facebook, of cats and dogs affectionately playing with each other. I think of the videos that show animals being kind. I do not know if animals have always been this way, and whether this is not at all a fulfillment of Isaiah 11:6. The lion and tiger and bear bonded when they were young, orphans all, and became family. Maybe that is all that amounts to.
   But, I wonder. I wonder if animals are becoming kinder to each other. Either way, watch this video and you will be a little amazed at the affection the lion, tiger, and bear have for each other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abbtJGdJZlQ



No comments:

Post a Comment