Saturday, February 27, 2021

The Secrets of Mass Hypnosis

    "You will make friends with Nikoli and Amseneth Alexoi," the hypnotist instructed, swinging a pendulum mesmerizingly before my face.

    "I will make friends with Nikoli and Amseneth Alexoi," I repeated back.

    "Now," said the hypnotist, "I am going to snap my fingers. And, when I do, you will awaken, the spell will be broken, and you will remember everything. You will be able to consider what it felt like to be under this spell."

    And, with that, he snapped his fingers and I awoke. 

   He looked at me and smiled. "John, I am not here to hypnotize you just to hypnotize you. I am here to teach you the art of mass hypnosis. If one person can be hypnotized, so can a crowd . . . and so can a nation."

   His smile got bigger. "You will need to consider on how I just hypnotized you, on what I did. I swung a ring on a string in front of your eyes. I had to have you concentrate your attention right upon it. It is the same with mass hypnosis. You have to command their attention. I told you you would only listen to me, and that I only would give the directions. Is that not right, my friend?"

   I nodded.

   "Well, I was the message center, then. You will need a message center for mass hypnosis, as well. This will be easy enough to create. We just need a news source that we can speak through. We will need to convince them not to listen to the regular news sources, but that can be easily enough done."

   I nodded.

   "And we will need to keep them mesmerized. The pendulum served to keep you in a trance. If I did not keep it swinging back-and-forth in front of your face, I would not have pulled off the hypnosis. It is the same with mass hypnosis."

   "What do you mean?" I asked.

   "We will need them to become devoted to these news sources -- loyal. If they are listening to them everyday, this will be more effective. They might still work if they are just catching them here and there, for we can be very persuasive in them, but they will be most effective with those who are devoted to them."

   He smiled. "Keep the pendulum before their face," he said. "Swing it back-and-forth, back-and-forth. The message will need to be repeated time and time again: The election is a fraud, the election is a fraud -- time and time again, just like a pendulum swinging back and forth before their faces."

   "Oh," he then added. "Did you notice how you repeated what I said? I said, 'You will make friends with Nikoli and Amseneth Alexoi,' and you repeated that. It was like we were in an echo chamber."

   I nodded. 

   "If this works, that is exactly what will happen. I will say, 'Brian Sicknick didn't die from being hit by a fire extinguisher and it is an outrage that the media says that," and just like that, 20 million voices will be echoing what I said. Just like that, they will be outraged and repeating my chant, repeating what I said."

   I nodded my head in agreement.     

No comments:

Post a Comment