Sunday, January 15, 2023

Andrew McCabe for President

   If it were election time, and if I could vote for anyone I wanted, I'd cast my ballot for Andrew McCabe.

   Yes, McCabe the guy who stood up to Donald Trump, a man who wasn't intimitaded by Trump's efforts to throw him in jail. Yes, McCabe, who I wonder if is one of the greater patriots of our time.

   McCabe was deputy director of the FBI in the Trump Administration. And, when Trump fired James Comey as director, he became the acting director.

   Except, he wasn't a yes-man for Trump, so Trump pushed to discredit him and criminalize him. Trump did whatever he could to discredit the FBI, itself, and a special counsel's investigation of him. And, that included going after McCabe.

   In our leaders, we need those who display integrity, who stand up to their bosses when those bosses do wrong. We could use leaders who fight against tyranny. Andrew McCabe is that kind of man.

   I reserve the right to change my opinion, but from all I currently know about McCabe, yes, I'd vote for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment