Sunday, June 29, 2014

Jews are Jews, Usually both by Race and Religion

    The significance of the Jews being the world's only race with an accompanying religion primarily just for them crossed my mind yesterday. I guess it is most, anyway, though I haven't looked up the numbers. I did search a little yesterday. What I found was that some do not consider Jewish as being a race.
   It is significant because these are a covenant people
   It has long been significant to me that the Jews were scattered around the world, yet did not mix enough with other races that they were no longer a race of their own. Now, I add to that  my consideration how many Jews remain in the religion of the Jews and that Jewish might be the only designation that refers to both a race and a religion. More than just that, this the only religion on earth where such a large share of the race belongs to a religion dominated by that race?

No comments:

Post a Comment