Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bless the President; Bless this Act

We just tucked $110 billion back into our collective pocket, no more giving it to graft, irresponsibility and improper allocations?

Yes, my friends, this is highly newsworthy. And, I present it to you as an opportunity to present yourself as an American first, whatever your political persuasion.

Stand up and clap, my friends of the Republican Party variety, clap for President Obama, who this morning's placed his signature on the Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Act.

Cutting waste and cut fraud . . . shout for joy when it happens.

The bill was crafted to cut into improper payments by federal government agencies. Now, I haven't learned yet how exactly the bill has us go about this, or even why it takes a bill to make this come to pass.

But I'm clapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment