Monday, September 27, 2010

Nay, This President an American!

By all seeming fair to me, our president was born on American soil.

I've seen a copy of the birth notice from the Honolulu newspaper, posted on Snopes.com. There seems no indication it was forged, nor reason to believe it was forged. If something appeared in the newspaper, and is a matter of public record, why is it being questioned?

But, you want a birth certificate. That, too, we've seen online, albeit on posts by those who say it is forged. Officials he Hawaii, though, are saying it is real. Why should we not believe them?

I am not a fan of what Barack Obama has done to our economy. He inherited a recession, and I do not feel he did the country right, at all, in how he handled it. I am not at all a fan of the health care program. To me, we started out in quest of lowering costs, only to end up raising them. And, the buying of votes behind the bill, I shook my head at.

But, why people insist President Obama wasn't born an American, I do not understand. When Obama says the facts are the facts, I agree. If he was not born in America, why is there no real evidence of it? Just saying it ain't so, don't make it ain't so.

Yes, I've heard Michelle Obama refer to Kenya as Barack's home country. But, then, I refer to Paul, Idaho, as my hometown, even though I was born in Colorado.

I find it quite all right for Obama to refer to Kenya as his home country.

Born an American? Yes, for I am not finding any evidence he wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment