Saturday, June 19, 2010

Campaign Log: No Winds of Change

The winds of change have not blown with me the last two days, not a single voter expressing forceful agreement with the idea special interest money should be removed from politics. What do I consider special interest money? Money from anyone whose concerns do or could come before the body to which the candidate is being elected.

Why would we not be outraged that those whose money is putting people in office stand to benefit when the person they financed into office votes on various matters? I've said this is a cause worth signing onto, and, yes, I think it is.

I will blog more later tonight on where I went and how the door knocking went, but I am going to try to round up something on the Bridgewater-Lee race, to blog on that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment