Tuesday, January 12, 2016

How Would America Fare if Political Divisiveness Were Compared?

  How would America fare if compared against all the nations of the earth in how divided we are by politics, how polarized we are, how hateful of we are of those who have different opinions?
  I guess I consider whether we are not the most polarized nation now on earth, and I ponder if there has ever, in history's long trail, been a nation ever so divided in its politics as we are at this time. And, as I think about all this, I come to think, those lands divided by Shiites and Sunnis easily are more divisive than us. And, perhaps, if we examined history carefully enough, we would see many nations that have been more politically divided than what we are.
   Still, I think we remain a ranking nation, in our political polarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment