Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Are We Living in the Marijuana Bubble?

   I suppose I wonder if we are living in a marijuana bubble, a time when people's belief in Mary Jane well exceeds what the drug is worthy of.
   If so, it might be a bubble that sticks around for a long time.
   I think most on the medical benefits the drug is suppose to deliver. From a little bit of looking into it, I'm beginning to doubt it is what it is cracked up to be. Maybe three drugs on the market derived from marijuana components or synthetic components? And, none of them are wonder drugs?
   And, the biggest medical benefit of marijuana is that it is a pain killer, no more? Not that pain relief doesn't have value, but pain relief is a far cry for curing someone of disease or defect.
   I have been a proponent of medical marijuana. Now, I find myself wavering.
   Then, when I find good evidence that marijuana is not overly fantastic as a medicine, I find myself further questioning other claims made for marijuana, like it being as great a source of creativity that they say it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment