Monday, February 29, 2016

Let Salt Lake City Boast One of the Funniest Places on Earth

   Everybody likes a good laugh. And, some say it is medicinally beneficial and therapeutic. Let me phrase this another way: If nothing is more enjoyable than a good laugh, then, if you want to provide the best entertainment available, you better have a House of Humor.
   But, the distinction is, not just any humor.
   I google, and find clean humor is not an unknown commodity. Listings come up titled, "10 Funniest Christian Stand up Comedians," and "Clean Comedy Shows." No, clean comedy is not something that needs to be invented> It's out there.
   I just want to polish the product. I just think Salt Lake could develop a House of Humor (I use uppercase, because I like that name for the venue)  that would be worthy of national acclaim. Now, sometimes the difference between nationally acclaimed and not nationally acclaimed lies in the marketing, One place can be no better than any other, except that it is advertised and billed as the best. So, I suggest once you get a good House of Humor in place, start chanting its glories and hype it as one of the funniest places on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment