Monday, February 29, 2016

Do E-cigs Fill Your Lungs Too Full of Water?

   It's in the water. One of the dangers of e-cigarettes might be in the water they use. Speaking to a health technician the other day, asking him what he thought of e-cigarettes, he told me of how when he was working at hospitals in Las Vegas, he and other workers noticed a connection between many admitted with respiratory problems and the e-cigarette.
   Michel Gomes, to give the technician credit. Michael Gomes, a critical care certified registered nurse.
   He suggested the vapor from the e-cigs goes to the lungs, and it is more moisture than those lungs can safely take.
   Although water on the lungs is new to me, as a rap against e-cigs, I google to find many have wondered about vapor on the lungs. One site echoed my thought, that the e-cig just doesn't deliver all that much water to the lungs.
   Still, I wonder.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment