Thursday, May 5, 2016

If They are the Authorities on the Matter, We are Fools not to Listen

   I'm not fully converted to believing in climate change, but I've moved rapidly that direction the past couple of weeks. It has long been an issue I've thought I should study. It has long been an issue of which I didn't know who was right. I still don't. But I do know this: If there is even just a good chance that they are right, that there is global warming, then we are fools not to do something.
   If the considered opinion of most in the scientific community is that there is climate change, and it is man-caused, and it will reap dire consequences, are we not to listen? If they are the authorities on the matter, should we not heed their warnings?

(Index -- Climate change info)

No comments:

Post a Comment