Thursday, June 8, 2017

Like a Frog in a Pot, They Stay in While the Temperature Rises

Bless those whose opinion falls on the other side concerning James Comey's testimony. Yes, I can see some logic in what they believe. But, I confess, for the most part, I do not understand how they can believe as they do. A quote from George Orwell is pertinent. "To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle." To me, they do seem to be struggling with what should be clear as day.
To me, Donald Trump has committed obstruction of justice, plain and simple.
I think of the story of the flog in a pot of water. The water is turned up slowly and the frog doesn't realize it until it is too late. Many signed on with Trump long ago. As the evidence has mounted against him, they've stayed in the pot. The temperature is rising, but they won't get out.

Indexes: James Comey, Donald Trump, Russian investigation

No comments:

Post a Comment