Sunday, March 17, 2024

 


I Give You My Regard

Is it expecting too much from one of us,
even from all of us? 
Oh, you know the expectation -- 
or do you?
We must study the candidates
Know them through and through

A little much for me
A little much for you
There's just so much to unload
about Trump and Biden, too

Trump -- four criminal cases,
ninety-one charges
Toss in civil cases
Just so much to know
you could haul it in on barges

Now, tell me,
do you know the status of each case
and what it 's all about?
Do you know enough to judge
whether he's a hero or a lout?

Now, bring in Joe Biden
Let him take the stand
Let him defend himself
from accusations throughout the land

Being a knowledgeable voter
has never been so hard
So if you are succeeding,
I give you my regard

No comments:

Post a Comment