Saturday, July 22, 2017

Stiffness Equals Sweating

   I'd been off the treadmill for a half an hour, yet a slight sweat still ensued. It was after sunset, and though it had been a hot day, I didn't judge the sweat was from an evening heat. I thought how months ago, it would have taken but 10 minutes to stop sweating. 
   The next evening, it also seemed to take a long time to quit sweating. Now, here's the thought: I have perhaps been stiffer lately than I used to be. I wonder if stiffness leads to more sweating. It seems I work up a sweat quicker when I am stiff.
   Perhaps my muscles have always been a little tighter than most people's. I remember being a little troubled at not being able to touch my toes while keeping my legs perfectly straight and unbent. Well, match that with the fact that I have always sweated more than most. In fact, when I worked out, I would pretty much out-sweat everyone else at the gym.
   So, stiffness equals sweating. 
   (Indexes: Health, long life, exercise)

No comments:

Post a Comment