Thursday, October 20, 2016

Are We a Responsible People?

  I read how termites and livestock are major contributors to greenhouse gases. Some suggest that this being so, we should quit worrying about car emissions and industry emissions.
   I do not see that reasoning. These things do not mean we do not have a problem. Rather, they mean we have a bigger problem.
   I wonder on all the things that are causing greenhouse gases. I wonder at how if some of them cause climate change, then more of them might even cause more climate change. What are the limits? How much climate change can there be? How harmful is it? I only know that there definitely is at least some damage. I only know we should be taking the definite steps that we can to deal with this problem.
   That is what responsible people do. We must ask ourselves, then, Are we a responsible world?

(Index -- Climate change info)

No comments:

Post a Comment