Thursday, October 6, 2016

McMullin's Picking a Running Mate Generates Excitement

  I became excited today listening to the news that Evan McMullin has picked a running mate, excited not only about who he named, but that the news is receiving good attention. The KSL Radio story had a good spin to it, something like, Utah's home-grown, long-shot presidential candidate has named Mindy Finn as his running mate.
   Then, I saw a story on ABC. Wonderful that it is getting that play.
   McMullin's pick comes too late to get on Utah's ballot, I believe. The ballots have already been printed, I understand.
   Mindy Finn is a digital media strategist, whatever that is. I'm hoping it is someone who knows how to get the ticket attention on the regular media and on social media.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment