Sunday, December 11, 2016

The Truth is in Christ and His Modern-Day Church

  Christmastime is time to consider on the birth of a Savior. Was there such an event? Did a God such as He once walk this earth? Of all things I can blog about, none is more important than this, for if Christ did walk the earth, if he did atone for sins, if he was resurrected, yes, that is important.
   Some say, don't mix politics and religion. I say, both are important. Talk about what you want to talk about, for freedom of speech suggests you can.
   So, I weigh in with some religious thoughts, occasionally, especially on Sundays.
   Today, I just want to say I am a believer. Christ was born, did live, and I am grateful for that. Now, if I were to leave it at that, some would wonder why I stop. They would suppose I do not have a testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. So, I will add, I do believe in God's modern-day church.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment